How Do Testosterone Steroids Function?
To put it simply, testosterone is predominantly a male sex hormone generated by all Mammalian species on Earth.
When you reach puberty, your hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis and negative feedback loop begin to function.
This is a fancy way of stating that the brain sends a signal to the testicles to begin producing this hormone, and then the testicles send a signal back to the brain indicating how much is produced).
Simply explained, testosterone works by enhancing masculine qualities such as larger and stronger muscles, stronger bones, greater body hair, and stronger facial features.
- Guys who have greater testosterone levels are often more muscular than men who have lower testosterone levels.
- Males with higher Testosterone levels are more athletic and have larger and stronger bodies.
- Testosterone also has a significant impact on mental health, providing men with a sense of well-being and general vigor. It is, in essence, the spring of youth.
How is Testosterone determined?
Testosterone levels are most typically assessed in three ways:
- Serum blood levels are determined by how much is really created in the body (Serum free hemoglobin test)
- Testosterone that has not been bound by receptors or SHBG (Sex Hormone-binding globulins Test Info)
- The total testosterone test is a combo test (Testosterone Levels Test Info)
This is the most typical testing approach that provides a doctor with the best overall level.
Please keep in mind that if you want a thorough testosterone checkup, you should have all three tests since it will offer you a better overall picture of what Testosterone is doing in your body.
Things to consider before undergoing Testosterone tests:
- The normal range for healthy boys is 8-28 (total Testosterone), with 8 being on the low end.
- Anything less than 8 should be supplemented with TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy)
- It is vital to note that having too little Testosterone might have more negative health consequences than having too much Testosterone.
- Levels in the 20s are excellent for a man.
- Anything over 28 is excessive and might lead to further issues.
- Women generate a relatively little quantity of this hormone since it is not the primary sex hormone, which explains why men and women have extremely distinct traits.
- TRT is not suitable for women unless in very unusual circumstances, which are quite rare.
How Testosterone Treatment is Transforming Aging
Testosterone therapy (TRT) has recently become a very hot issue.
Over the last decade, medical opinion on the use of TRT has shifted dramatically. Testosterone is an essential hormone in males, but its levels begin to fall around the age of 30.
As testosterone levels fall, men begin to experience the symptoms of “Andropause,” which include:
- Irritability and depression
- Muscle wasting
- Increased body fat
- Reduced Libido
- ED (Erectile Dysfunction)
- Ineffective sexual performance
- Concentration lapse
- Bone density loss
We can easily reverse all of these hormone-related negative effects by simply replacing these Hormones.
Who wants to be ordinary?
35-40 years old is no longer elderly, and having low to average Testosterone is not optimal for high-performing guys.
The benefits of TRT are nothing short of dramatic, and they may actually transform someone’s life.
Will taking Testosterone to help you gain muscle and reduce weight?
100% YES! I dare you to find a strong and ripped 40-year-old guy who does not have high levels of Testosterone.
It’s practically impossible because this essential male sex hormone is the cornerstone of the body’s most anabolic hormone.
What’s more, all other anabolic steroids pills or injectables are made from male sex hormones, all of which are testosterone derivatives.
When it comes to gaining muscle and decreasing weight, the psychological benefits are hard to surpass.
The following are some of the most important advantages of utilizing TRT:
- Endothelial and cardiovascular health
- Strength and lean muscle mass have increased.
- Bone density has increased.
- Libido and vigor were restored.
- All of the negative consequences of low Testosterone will essentially be reversed.
Testosterone Administration Methods
Nowadays, there are several ways to take TRT, including creams, gels, pellets, tablets, and even pellets.
From our perspective, the injectable types are the most often utilized and successful.
These are typically administered intramuscularly at least once per week unless otherwise specified.
Below is a small list in terms of popularity and user-friendliness.
- Testosterone Enanthate has a half-life of around 14 days. The most typical average dose is 150-200 mg per week.
- Testosterone Cypionate has a half-life of approximately 13 days and is frequently administered at a weekly dose of 150-250 mg.
- T-450 (Testosterone 450) is a testosterone blend with a half-life of up to 21 days for certain esters and an average dose of 150-250 mg every 10 days.
- Sustanon 250 was developed in Europe for its distinct mix and less frequent doses. We propose weekly injections of 150-200 mg each week, which are not nearly as popular but are still widely used at 1 cc every 2-3 weeks.
- T-400 (Testosterone 400) – This is a new combination designed for bodybuilders, but it may also be taken for TRT at 150-200 mg per week.
Before using Testosterone, there is one thing you should know.
It is critical to remember that Aromatization must be handled in combination with TRT.
As we boost our testosterone levels, we must also manage the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. This is a straightforward process, and two commonly used medicines are employed for this reason.
- 1 mg Arimidex 2-3 times per week
- Aromasin 25 mg, taken twice a week.
Although not everyone utilizes Aromatase inhibitors, it is a recommended practice to maintain a healthy balance of estrogen and testosterone.
Where can I get the best Testosterone in Canada?
Online steroids are available at Order Steroids Canada.
Because we have a unique connection with this Biotechnology Company, we can only offer the safest and finest quality goods on the market.