Anavar is a unique anabolic steroid hormone that is also known as Oxandrolone. Anavar was first produced in 1962 and has been used since then with different medicinal therapy for catabolic disorders over past years. In this article, we are going to provide a customer guide in order for you to have a better understanding of its effect and how to use it.
Is Anavar Safe?
You must have read on many forums because Anavar is one of the safest steroids and does not cause any negative side effects such as acne or baldness. This is quite true. Anavar’s androgenic rating is only 24, which must be associated with a significantly lower risk of developing gynecomastia, male pattern baldness, or acne with its use.
Another advantage is that you don’t have to inject yourself like other steroids. Still, it can be a little taxing on the liver. So while it seems safe, since you may not be suffering from these negative side effects, this is a strong drug and you need to be very careful.
Can Anavar be Used by Women?
Yes, he can. In fact, Anavar is one of the most used steroids by women in bodybuilding. This is due to its low androgen content and the fact that it is not flavoured. A higher androgenic value automatically translates into a higher risk of virilization (a condition in which women begin to exhibit masculine characteristics, e.g. growth of breast hair, stronger jawbones, deeper voice, etc.).
This is not likely to happen with Anavar. The majority of women use about 5 mg or 10 mg of Oxandrolone each day, continuously for 4 to 5 weeks. Some of them even go up to 20 mg per day, but this increases the risk of negative side effects.
Anavar produces roughly the same sort of results for females as it does for males. You get a more toned and stronger body without building up a lot of muscle mass. Use it during the blow-dry cycle and you will get great results.
Is Anavar Good For Muscle Building?
Yes and no. But let’s talk about it a little more. Many might not believe it, but Anavar is actually 3 to 6 times more powerful than testosterone. So you might think that it can be very helpful for building muscle, right? While it can help you gain muscle mass, this process is really slow. Most bodybuilders use Anavar during the cut to maintain muscle mass while also burning excess fat.
The Benefits of Anavar
Here’s how Anavar can help you:
- Performance improvement. Anavar helps your body to transport more oxygen to your muscles. This is achieved by increasing the number of red blood cells. This means that you will be able to work for longer and with much more intensity.
- Fast recovery. Anavar increases anabolism thereby speeding up protein synthesis in the body. This means that your muscles will recover faster and you won’t have to wait any longer to return to the gym.
- Strength Gains Without Gaining Fat. Anavar works differently from other anabolic steroids because it helps you gain strength without increasing body mass. This is done by forcing the muscles to contract more during workouts. Thus, the small muscle fibers that are usually not worked on are strengthened. It improves your overall strength without making you look doped. It’s like being a long-distance runner and continually strengthening your legs without stretching them. By using Anavar you will quickly overtake the competition and no one will know-how!
- Burn Fat Faster. Anavar speeding up the metabolism, you will burn more fat and calories, much faster As it also promotes muscle preservation, you will get a leaner and leaner appearance twice as fast without experiencing muscle loss.
What are the side effects of Anavar?
Despite the fact that Anavar is widely regarded as one of the safest and mildest steroids, it is still a potent drug. Therefore, if you use it, remember that you may have one or more of the following side effects:
- Hepatotoxicity. You should avoid Anavar completely if you are already suffering from liver problems. Although most doctors consider Anavar to be safe, it should be remembered that it is a C-17aa substance, which means that it is difficult for the liver to break it down. Your liver will have to work a lot to release enough enzymes to break it down successfully. Since you need to take Anavar at least twice a day, it could be very damaging to your liver.
- Cholesterol Problems. This can turn out to be a very serious problem for some users. It is a well-known fact that Anavar increases the level of bad cholesterol and suppresses the level of good cholesterol in the body. Therefore, you should check your cholesterol level well before using it and make sure that you are not already suffering from cholesterol problems. A high amount of bad cholesterol in the body can lead to a heart attack.
- Suppression of Testosterone. As with all types of anabolic steroids, the use of Anavar can reduce your body’s natural testosterone production by up to 40%. As a result, you may suffer from fat gain, lethargy, muscle loss, fatigue, and other types of problems. This is the reason why many people associate the use of Anavar with testosterone supplementation. In addition, post cycle therapy also becomes essential for this reason.
- Acne and Hair Loss. These are the other two side effects commonly seen with the use of Anavar. The risks of hair loss are much greater if you are genetically predisposed to baldness.
How To Use Anavar To Get The Largest Results?
A normal Anavar cycle lasts 6 weeks. It is highly recommended that you do not use Anavar any longer as it is harmful to the liver. Some users can go up to 8 weeks maximum if their body takes it well.
The recommended dosage for mass gain is 40 mg to 100 mg per day.
The recommended dosage for dryness is 20 mg to 80 mg per day
The recommended dosage for performance is 10 mg to 30 mg per day
Whatever you do, you should never exceed 100 mg per day. And keep in mind that most people never use Anavar while gaining weight.